w00 my time to get behind the wheel!

Uponone

You don't know that green curb is for 2 hr parking only :headbang1: You must have pissed alot of people off in your driving day's :woo_hoo:

And the white zone is for immediate unloading and loading :grin:

You would have alot of tickets if you lived in southern Cali especially down by the beach the green sighn is everywhere. :angry2:

I didn't say I never knew. :flipoff::driver: It's been a long time since I have even seen one. They aren't that common in Vegas. :grin: so there :lol:

Surrrre, now that I posted up what the green curbs are for, you are all of a sudden a curb expert. :lol::grin: :shout: LIAR! :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't say I never knew. :flipoff::laughing: It's been a long time since I have even seen one. They aren't that common in Vegas. :stick_smack: so there :laughoff:

Surrrre, now that I posted up what the green curbs are for, you are all of a sudden a curb expert. :laughoff::laughoff: :shout: LIAR! :lol::lol::lol:

:laughoff:

^^^^^^ Yea no kidding before you posted up what it meant no one jumped in to say what it was but now that you have she knew all about the green curb the whole time lol...

Actually I am very familiar with the green curbs as I have gotten many tickets at the beach because i didn't want to go and move my car :dope: I am also familiar with one way alleys going the wrong way in venice beach.It was alway's a pain in the a$$ trying to find parking and alway's getting stuck being able to only go one way so lot's of tickets for that :driver: .Mind you i was 16 than :dope: