w00 my time to get behind the wheel!

Uponone

Well for those of you who do know me . I just turned 16 lastnight . My parents have been holding off on getting my parent for two reasons. Me falling behind in school and scared of me behind the wheel. But today my mom tells me on monday I can get my permit and 6 months later my license. Lastnight did not feel like a stepping stone of my life. Seeing as the American dream is to wake up with a shiny brand new car in the driveway. So for those who drive , How was it getting your permit? Is there anything I have to do to recieve my permit? and if you have tips about driving id like to hear them. Thanks for listening to me rant .

Well for those of you who do know me . I just turned 16 lastnight . My parents have been holding off on getting my parent for two reasons. Me falling behind in school and scared of me behind the wheel. But today my mom tells me on monday I can get my permit and 6 months later my license. Lastnight did not feel like a stepping stone of my life. Seeing as the American dream is to wake up with a shiny brand new car in the driveway. So for those who drive , How was it getting your permit? Is there anything I have to do to recieve my permit? and if you have tips about driving id like to hear them. Thanks for listening to me rant .

well let me tell you a thing or two about driving first off never let off the gas know matter what the situation if your under 90 mph your not driving right. ok then never stop at stop signs. if you get in an accident dont stop just keep on going if you have to go flying through the desert to ditch the cops or who ever else is chasing you. and ummm after that u should be good oh and remember to put your seat all the way down and put a hat on so then everyone will think its a black guy and u wont get blamed ok.

i always tell people its effin common sense.. when i moved to nevada i had been licsensed for 5 years.... nevada made me take the test again.. the wife who was persistant on me reading the book said i should because she told me the test was hard. i never once picked up that damn book. If you have been paying ANY attention to your parents your friends with licenses you will know what is and isnt common sense.. BTW i missed one question damn DUI question too..

Its not that hard.. its all common sense.. but study on that dui stuff they ask you how long is my dumb a$$ gonna be put in jail when i get a dui and i coudlnt remember..

there are a few different types of test with different questions. when i took it i never got any question about jail and drunk driving. the only ones i missed were about riding your bicycle on the street and what a green curb means.

Yea but rules about anything are mostly common sense and some stuff that you wouldnt think of. I skimmed thru the book at a friends and went , if people had common sense this book would only be about 5 pages long.

ok now ill be serious when i got mine the only thing i did was scan through the book once and just looked at whatever was in bold print and i got a 100 on the test. everyone always messes up on the dui questions but i knew all of them by heart cause of himby getting his dui and all :D lol

iam 34...i can only remember getting my lic when i was 15, you can get it on a motorcycle in arizona.

when i came to nevada i had to take the test to get it. i didnt study i just went and took the test...missed 3..something about lights at night..ahh whatever..vision is so over rated

I didn't know either. :lol: So I had to look it up.... :lol::grin:

post-3-1192679326_thumb.jpg

You don't know that green curb is for 2 hr parking only :headbang1: You must have pissed alot of people off in your driving day's :woo_hoo:

And the white zone is for immediate unloading and loading :grin:

You would have alot of tickets if you lived in southern Cali especially down by the beach the green sighn is everywhere. :driver:

Edited by Danielle

My parents have been holding off on getting my parent for two reasons.

:driver:

Someone once told me to "Drive fast and take chances!"....sounded like good advice to me. :lol:

You don't know that green curb is for 2 hr parking only :headbang1: You must have pissed alot of people off in your driving day's :grin:

Read that again. The 2 hr sign is just an example. :lol::woo_hoo: