the new vendor row spot

dunefreak

i thought it was alot better than the old spot at lease there wasnt 2wd stuck and people going or coming back from the dunes and peolpe walking away from the vendors or driving away and not paying attention that spot was a pain in the a$$

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new spot was pretty cool. Seemed a little more organized. Not having 20 different vehicles going in every direction was pretty neat. The old spot was good but you never knew who was pulling in or out and who was trying to just drive by. Had way too many close calls. The new area has plenty of room to park on either side of the road and have traffic still go east and west (or whatever!). Wasn't as kaotic. But the foot traffic only sounds good too. I could handle the bbq sandwich at Hog's without the dust in every bite. hehehe! Although I do agree about the old spot being a landmark for finding camp, every ride we went on no matter who was leading we all missed our camp. DUH!!