Weird question

sandstarved

O.K. here it goes. Does anyone else have middle of the week off days? I currently have tues, weds, off and cant find anyone to ride with. i want to go to dumont but everyone I know has weekends off. If there is anyone like myself let me know, I would be willing to hook up anytime. i live in henderson, Nv. and work at a major airline as a mechanic. Iam thinking about riding by myself but thats not a good idea! Everytime I go to dumont I have to plan ahead to make sure I can get the weekend off, we are only allowed one person off per day. O.K thats it. thanx.

Edited by sandstarved

rockingfigs and i usually do our dumont trips sun-wed, we'll be there this weekend 11/3-11/7...off days work better for us since we both usually work thurs-sat. sometimes we go and it's just us so it'd be nice to have someone else to ride with...

I can go anytime. I am going out next wednesday and staying through Sunday. My boss pretty much lets me take any days off I want. Sometimes I take months off at a time!!!!!

Thats funny I thought you said your boss was a di$k :headbang1:

actually I think we have the same boss :headbang1: