08 raptor vs. 08 ltr450

rtmac669

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dudes that i ride with have ltr's and they beat me but i dont like the way they feel i would ride a raptor over a ltr any day.

but they do have computer chips in there bikes and i dont.

Edited by 90+ PLUS

the dudes that i ride with have ltr's and they beat me but i dont like the way they feel i would ride a raptor over a ltr any day.

but they do have computer chips in there bikes and i dont.

I have never been beat by a suzuki , and it's not happening here !! :stirthepot:

what do you have done to your quad

I made a pipe and have a pro flo w/ k&n and a fuel controller

if somone has motor work done , I can do that in a day , just for them :stirthepot:

or my turbo ? it just depends on how they want it ... but piped for piped the 700 wins

Raptor's win.....if you like a boring plush ride, to high center of gravity, quads that like to tip over (because they are as wide as an lt 80) extra weight and like to ride around in reverse because you can! :grin::dunno:

Raptor's win.....if you like a boring plush ride, to high center of gravity, quads that like to tip over (because they are as wide as an lt 80) extra weight and like to ride around in reverse because you can! :blah::dunno:

Craig , shut your lips !! don't you ride a Honda ?? :blah::grin:

Guest Crasher

LTR450 all the way!!! :grin: Although this is rather self-serving because I have one and I love it!! :blah:

However, I haven't ridden the new Raptor, but I hear they are bad a$$ too!! :dunno:

Craig , shut your lips !! don't you ride a Honda ?? :blah::dunno:

Yes sir because I'm a smart mofo....Had a rappy and a yfz Note I said HAD!!! Dan don't you have some a$$ rock to listen to and T-shirt sleeves to cut off? :blah::grin::blah:

Edited by wingnut

Craig , shut your lips !! don't you ride a Honda ?? :blah::grin:

BURN

I was at Glamis with a guy that bought himself a brand new Rappy 700. He almost tipped it the first ride out while following me on my LTR. Thank god I was able to jump off and pull it down from the top side of the dune.

Top heavy and narrow=Bad combination. :dunno:

you can say all you want , but the 700 will :loser: your little ltr :shocked2:

post a pic of ur craptor so i know what u look like wen i look behind me :bs:

seriously tho my dad has a 700 and I admit, it is nice, but its not on the same level as the LTR IMO.

Edited by Gazlay43

post a pic of ur craptor so i know what u look like wen i look behind me :shocked2:

seriously tho my dad has a 700 and I admit, it is nice, but its not on the same level as the LTR IMO.

you wont need a picture , if your on a ltr you will be in the rear [ just like craig likes it ! ] lol . :bs:

Yes sir because I'm a smart mofo....Had a rappy and a yfz Note I said HAD!!! Dan don't you have some a$$ rock to listen to and T-shirt sleeves to cut off? :bs: :shocked2: :loser:

Hey !!

I was at a party sat. dunefreak was there , and my shirt had sleeves , and it still has them you can ask him ! :boxer:

Edited by powerhouse

you wont need a picture , if your on a ltr you will be in the rear [ just like craig likes it ! ] lol . :shocked2:

doubt it :D

thats y ur puttin on a turbo

to keep up with the ltr :bs:

Edited by Gazlay43