• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then come on out and take your a$$ kickin , and shut your lips !!! :D

4rm u or jesse?

i nvr said i would beat u or him

i said LTRs r fast and i think theyre an overall better quad :blah:

but by the sounds of it u guyz both have drag bikes, while i have a heavier bike setup 4 mx

ill still race u but if i lose i really dont care

if u beat me we'll go and do somethin that my bikes setup for

we'll go find some hits then ill take u 2 a track sometime so i can show u what my bikes for :dance: :driver:

Edited by Gazlay43

53 huh? thats pretty good

he will probably beat me

idk wut im runnin

how many mph is johns LTR doin?

that'll gimme a better idea of how fast 53 is

A buddy of ours has a 06LTR with LRD pipe, home made intake, cherrybomb and brats. His bike went 50mph IIRC last season.

:thumb: The MPH isn't everything though. It's how fast you get there. I wouldn't admit defeat yet.

Give that craptor hell... :freakin_nuts: :laughing:

A buddy of ours has a 06LTR with LRD pipe, home made intake, cherrybomb and brats. His bike went 50mph IIRC last season.

:slap: The MPH isn't everything though. It's how fast you get there. I wouldn't admit defeat yet.

MPH changes everytime the hill does. It may be faster this year or slower who knows.

There are alot of things that can make your bike faster.

Like in John H's case. His bike gets 5mph faster by just letting Bryan ride it.

Its the fastest Ltr iv ever seen (with bryan riding it).

I own you hater :thumb:

:slap: The MPH isn't everything though. It's how fast you get there. I wouldn't admit defeat yet.

ya ill give him all i got, until next time wen i have a HC piston and cams :thumb:

Edited by Gazlay43

if i wanted 2 do that i'd have a banshee

Yeah yeah yeah...then why you posting about hillshooting with a Raptor at Banshee Hill? Thats what you all say... Fact of the matter is, people who say "if I wanted a hillshooter Id buy a banshee" are the ones sitting at the bottom of the hill spectating cause their sh*t is too slow.

My "drag bike" will go anywhere any "duner" will go....except faster.

:laughing:

Edited by Rob Sanders

Yeah yeah yeah...then why you posting about hillshooting with a Raptor at Banshee Hill? Thats what you all say... Fact of the matter is, people who say "if I wanted a hillshooter Id buy a banshee" are the ones sitting at the bottom of the hill spectating cause their sh*t is too slow.

:laughoff:

You literally have a DRAG bike with no rear shock and No motor :flipoff: We can hook up to it and DRAG it all over the dunes :laughoff::booty: The ULTIMATE DRAG DUNER!!! :laughing::laughoff:

:flipoff:

you sure got a pretty fast mouth !

:laughoff:

my bike is far from slow

its just not as fast as a "drag bike"

but ur drag bike wont go on any track like my "duner" will :laughoff:

I was at amargosa this weekend. Never seen an ltr beat a 700 all day long up comp.

There was a gray/red '08 700 out there that weekend that had a Pro-Flo K&N and a Dynatek fuel controller set on the 1st curve. He never lost to any 4-stroke that weekend and he weighs a good 250lbs. Also that was his 4th quad ride in his life, 2nd on his new 700.