08 raptor vs. 08 ltr450

rtmac669

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A comparo between a cruiser and a motocross quad? :driver: I think the 450 will win if both have just bolt-ons. But get into some serious engine mods and the 700 will win all day long. There just is no substitute for cc's (or cubic inches).

very true

but the LTR definately has the better handling and when they both have just bolt ons the LTR is faster, just like u said

very true

but the LTR definately has the better handling and when they both have just bolt ons the LTR is faster, just like u said

what are you basing you assumtion on? A bolt on raptor is in no way slower that a

bolt on ltr. What weekend are you going out and I will meet you there

and he will just heads-up race. :driver:

what are you basing you assumtion on? A bolt on raptor is in no way slower that a

and he will just heads-up race. :driver:

I keep trying, but they have no balls !! hahaha :D I'll bring a piped one or a bolt on or a stroked 700 to the hill !!

and he will just heads-up race. :mc_smiley:

ill be goin out december 13th through the 16th :driver:

I keep trying, but they have no balls !! hahaha :D I'll bring a piped one or a bolt on or a stroked 700 to the hill !!

ill probably beat the piped and the bolt on if its not too heavily modded, but I'll probably have 2 unleash the banshee on the stroker 700

I was at amargosa this weekend. Never seen an ltr beat a 700 all day long up comp. as far as handling cruising the dunes, i agree the ltr is better. but as Quadzilladude stated, There just is no substitute for cc's (or cubic inches)as far as flat drags or hill shooting. Just my .02.

No Offense gazlay but his Rappy will probably beat your LTR.Its only a pipe,programmer and intake but its really quick.I rode it,its a runner.It was pullin 53mph up the hill which is real good for the mods.But who knows go run it.What do you have done to your LTR?That will give me a better idea of the competition.The average strong running 4stroke bolt on bikes(pipe,intake,programmer,or jetted)with a descent tire setup run in the 50's.What mph does your LTR run?I know John H's LTR runs great.Best running LTR ive seen so far.

No Offense gazlay but his Rappy will probably beat your LTR.Its only a pipe,programmer and intake but its really quick.I rode it,its a runner.It was pullin 53mph up the hill which is real good for the mods.But who knows go run it.What do you have done to your LTR?That will give me a better idea of the competition.The average strong running 4stroke bolt on bikes(pipe,intake,programmer,or jetted)with a descent tire setup run in the 50's.What mph does your LTR run?I know John H's LTR runs great.Best running LTR ive seen so far.

53 huh? thats pretty good

he will probably beat me

idk wut im runnin

how many mph is johns LTR doin?

that'll gimme a better idea of how fast 53 is

Edited by Gazlay43

how many mph is johns LTR doin

About 60...

Hopefully your LTR isnt full weight and dont have some sandstars or 20x10x10 8 paddle extremes(typical LTR rider, overpaddled, overweight and undergeared sh*t)...you'll get half hilled by the Raptor.

Edited by Rob Sanders