OGP Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 Anyone wanna loan me a set of paddles for this weekend? One of the valve stems on my wheels is leaking and I cant find a place to fix it. I have these funky stems that have a plastic wring that holds them stem in place. Well that funky palastic wring broke and I cant find a replacement. Does anyone have any Ideas? Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 Just install a regular steel stem that has a nut that tightens down or you can just run a regualar rubber one. Quote
ynot Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 I have an extra set of desert tracks that you could use. Wouldn't be the best paddle but would at least get you around. Let me know if you need them and I will load them up. Quote
JoeDuner Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 (edited) I got him a tube today, so he should be all set. He is out there right now enjoying the empty dunes. Edited March 16, 2006 by JoeDuner Quote
Ross and Alice Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 I took mine to Americas tire stores and they fixed it for free, in about 45 minutes. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.