First Time Going Alone..

Buster

I am heading out this weekend (Fri-Sun) with just my daughter and me. Since I have only been to Dumont once (It was with a bunch of people) last new years weekend, and I am going to be alone, where is the best place to park? I will be in my RV and a small trailer.

Glad I found this site. Looks cool... :beercheers:

Thanks.....

You're more than welcome to park with the DDR crew that's going to be out there for the clean up this weekend. Look for the DUMONT DUNE RIDERS banner and possibly the big gay balloon. You can't miss the rainbow colored balloon if it up.

Come camp w/ us, Buster. :beercheers: Look at the threads that are pinned under Dumont Happening & Gatherings. There is directions and talk about this weekend all over on here. Like Don said, just look for the banner and the trucks that have DDR stickers on em and maybe a big ol balloon too w/ DDR on it. Come on out, we'd be glad to have ya.

-Pete

Thanks alot you guy's. I really appreciate the offers. I am going to leave Valencia tomorrow late morning and should be rolling in around 2:00... If you see me driving around wave me down. I will have my blue Long Travel Rhino and my daughters quad on the trailer. (31' Class C MH and and trialer)

I am always down for meeting new people and having fun.

Thanks again, Mike.....