Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hate to say it, but a fresh stock banshee with bolt ons; pipes, reeds, k&n and jetted will whoop up on any other just bolt on quad. I have owned them and they are fast, just outdated suspension, but still fast as hell! I still have one that I might bring over for this "bolt on" race.

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

You bringing your 08 LT-R?

If I am out there, then yes. I might have to stay in town now to help a friend put a new upgraded turbo on his powerstroke. If we get done on Sat, I may try and day trip it out on Sun.

Did you mean bring the LTR to the race or my other banshee? If I had to choose what to hill shoot with, it would be the banshee, but if you want to run through the dunes, hands down its the LTR.

Posted

I have a bolt on banshee for your bolt on banshee, i have an ice chest and everything...

Haha I did too on my 98 I just sold, along with a cool head w/ 19cc domes, Vforce2 reeds, 13tooth front sproket, Toomey T-5s, Pro Design Intake w/ K&N and a couple other misc, bolt ons. Fast as hell when it was fresh!

Posted

If I am out there, then yes. I might have to stay in town now to help a friend put a new upgraded turbo on his powerstroke. If we get done on Sat, I may try and day trip it out on Sun.

Did you mean bring the LTR to the race or my other banshee? If I had to choose what to hill shoot with, it would be the banshee, but if you want to run through the dunes, hands down its the LTR.

08 Lt-rs make 2-3 more hp than 06-07. You should bring it out. :stirthepot:

  • 3 years later...
Posted (edited)

This was a good thread!

In case anyone is still interested there's gonna be a bolt on 07 yfz and a bolt on 10 yfzr out for Halloween. I'll have my bolt on Honda but it's a tird!

Edited by John H

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...