ltr450

ltr450

Sand yfz, if you have someone in your group with a piped yfz and would like to run a ltr with stock pipe we will be there for pres. weekend, I promise you will not be let down. I am talking piped only, no cams ext.

How bout a piped raptor. they run about the same as a yfz :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know we are running away with this thread, but I would love to prove it to you guys Pres. weekend, just some friendly racing, and a chance to meet up with other people who love dumont....

This is all old news.We have already ran this race.Danny's YFZ with pipe and intake would walk all over ANY stock piped LTR you guys have to offer up...Ive been doing this thing for a while and ive already seen what bolt on LTR's can do VS bolt on YFZ's.Danny's bolt on pulled 54mph up Banshee Hill which is respectable for a bolt on 4 stroke with no motor mods.Take a radar gun on over and see what your stock piped LTR pulls.I would be shocked if it broke 49mph.There is a whole different way of looking at this too,maybe how you see it.If you are out there racing piped YFZ's with FMF pipes andb geckos,i agree you probably will win.All things being equal i just dont see it happening.But opinions are like a-holes,everyone has one and they all stink.

i'll also be back out there for pres. day if 'yall wanna hook up and do some hillshootin :freakin_nuts: i know for a fact that the yfz's take a beatin and that tires are ALL the diff. in the world. as for the raptor i own one of them to and it's piped, programmed and filtered and it's 2 to 2 1/2 bikes slower than my ltr. hell my 250r 3-wheeler smokes it but it's a great tractor :) let us know.

post-1291-1199414091_thumb.jpg

post-1291-1199414178_thumb.jpg

Edited by lvnalolife

I look at you bikes and its obvious why one is faster than the other.Unlike your LTR you have put garbage parts on your Raptor and the best on your LTR then say its faster.I bet if your Raptor had a nice set of duals and some triple buffs it would lay a whoopin on your LTR.You have 20-10-10 junk haulers on the raptor.Just about the worst tire for the hill,lol.And its still only 2 bikes behind :freakin_nuts: Congrats!!Setup is everything and that poor Raptor has been neglected,LMAO!!Some more food for thought,that Raptor 700 has more potential in its pinky finger than that LTR will ever.

I know we are running away with this thread, but I would love to prove it to you guys Pres. weekend, just some friendly racing, and a chance to meet up with other people who love dumont....

That's what it's all about bro homie!

that Raptor 700 has more potential in its pinky finger than that LTR will ever

250cc more son....it better.

Danny's bike was a freak... part for part, rider for rider it could be a decent race. My buddy has a piped/CB LTR with Brats...bone a$$ stock other than that, went 51mph up Banshee. Danny's bike woulda laid it on him but most bolt on YFZ's didnt.

just get a good pipe (DASA, Trinity, HMF, Yoshi, Sparks), controller(dynojet power commander), cherry bomb, and some good paddles(6 paddle extremes or 7 paddle haulers) and you should be set

and if thats not enough get a high compression CP piston and some Web cams

so wut happened 2 u and jesse comin out december 16th 2 race me??

I went on thanksgiving,then a week later for four stroke wars,then I went on new years.

I chose to go when there might be some fast bikes are out there.

If I went the 16th It would have been me , you and some coyotes.

Off weekends a fun for duners but they suck if you want to hang out at the hill.

I went on thanksgiving,then a week later for four stroke wars,then I went on new years.

Off weekends a fun for duners but they suck if you want to hang out at the hill.

:beercheers:

wow ! where the fk did that come from ?

if it was a gay bar I'm sure you would be down here [ on your knees ] :laughoff:

Just giving you a hard time.

And I will be down there a soon as this bolt on race is over for some tuning. :beercheers:

actually there were quite a few people out there

u goin out prez weekend?