New years weekend?

Scadigan

who was out there new years weekend with that black cr500 and a crf450 i beat the 500 through the whoops part of the hill but when we got over to where there were no whoops he was walking all over me and same with that 450. just wondering if there part of dumont dune riders cause i wanted to know what was done to that 450? anyone know?? :laughing:

sounds like Britincali and Sandsaw.. Sandsaw on the 450 brit on his gen1 500 conversion.

Yup that was me :D

I suck at starts :dunno:

The funnest thing was when someone rolled over on a CR250R and asked me "do you wanna run", I was on the nitrous bike and I flat ATE him alive :laughing::pissed::pissed::dunno:

Edited by britincali

Yup, Nick is right, that was Brit and I. My Fo Fitty is bone stock minus the body plastics and a Uni Filter...I wish I had brought the 500 as well so I could have given Brit a better run!! Dam Nitrous!! (I can get him OFF the bottle)

yeah...I should have been there :( I usually pull away from brit towards the top when hes not on the bottle, and can take sandsaw if I get a good start and the hill is long enough. I really wanted to see that NOS bike in action :lol:

Yeah, Sandsaw is light and a skilled rider on a bone stock bike...goes to show ya, huh?