Monster Jam!

ltr450rider

Took a little trip out to Anaheim saturday night for the monster trucks. It was friggin awsome :headbang1: . I took a bunch of video with the cell phone but I need to figure out how to send to youtube. (Wont let me because they are more than 15 seconds long.)

I really dont even know why they actually race, it's kinda lame, it's only cool because they jump and then have to turn or slam into the wall. If I ran the show, it would just be all freestyle. That was so much fun.

There was actually an S-10 monster truck (yeah, an S-10), gave me some idea's of what to do to mine. How big of a lift do I need for 80" tires? :clap::driver:

Best move of the whole night was from the Suzuki Silverado during freestyle. He was the first to hit the BIG jump in the middle. He indo'd it when he landed and did a perfect flip onto all fours like a cat, that was really cool.

All the big boys were there and it was a blast. A little on the expensive side of course, $9.50 for 20oz beer and $30 for the nosebleeders closer to the railing.

If I figure out how to get the vid's off my phone I will post the links. (any tips would be great)

Cool, My neighbor went to that too.

Glad you had fun. :clap:

I was tellin' my neighbor how awesome them trucks are. :DDRrocks:

Yes, they're ridiculous, but that's effin' what I like about them machines.

Them drivers got some issues too. :crash::headbang1:

I can't help you with the Vids, But I'm lookin' forward to seein' em. :news:

Glad you had fun Sean.

Next time PM me, I'll join ya. :driver::rockon::DDRrocks::cripple:

R-

No rhinos, would've been sweet though.

They had freestyle mx and "trailer races". Those were cool too. Demolition derby but cars had trailers, last person with thier item still on the trailer wins. There were boats, an old camper trailer, and some flatbeds with random stuff. :beercheers:

Actually i just looked at a Rite Aid ad and i can get 12 bottles of coors light for $7.99.

Cans, Cans, Cans Yeah! :ban-split:

Vons has Coors Light 30 pack cans for $15.99

I bought two last night, I'm all stocked up till Friday.

:rolleyes:

:beercheers:

Beer is always on topic, but Monster trucks are cool too. :stick_smack: