racegirl04 Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 Ok, we are having a hard time keeping packing in the Big Gun pipes on our YFZ's. 3 trips and the packing is GONE! What kind are you guys using? Quote
dunefreak Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 :shoot: <--- Maybe this lil guy can help sorry Lisa...I had to Quote
Randog Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 <--- Maybe this lil guy can help :boyyy: sorry Lisa...I had to :shoot: :mc_smiley: Effin Pimpshack. Great timing. Yeah sorry Lisa, but that's funny chit. I'll ask my buddy Lou what he does. His son has a Big Gun pipe on his YFZ, and he rides the chit out of it. Pack it in! <--- Quote
rednekoki Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 I had the same problem. Packing is not just packing. You have to get 4 stroke packing. the standard 2 stroke fiberglass packing will just blow back out. Any of the bike dealers should have it. Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 Parts Direct sells FMF pillow type packing for 4 stroke pipes.Its like 8-10 dollars.It works very well.If you just use the standard 2 stroke type fiberglass stuff it pretty much all blows out on the first crack of the throttle. Quote
metalalien Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 I like the sound of the dual Aliens without packing (they came without) so I just never bothered. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.