powerhouse Posted January 19, 2008 Posted January 19, 2008 I thought I started early ! 13 !! with a partner haha but wtf is this kid doing ? Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted January 19, 2008 Posted January 19, 2008 He is trying to find the elusive vagi-gi Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 20, 2008 Posted January 20, 2008 i bet the mother didnt see that happening...all kinds of hell would have broken loose :boyyy: :porn: :porn: Quote
Raptor661 Posted January 20, 2008 Posted January 20, 2008 Look at it this way....at least he cant do what I did and make a baby. Quote
Mr.B DS650 Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 Look at it this way....at least he cant do what I did and make a baby. at least it is a female doll!! Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 Look at it this way....at least he cant do what I did and make a baby. iam not so sure that was a wise idea for anyone..... just kidding Jimmy.. Quote
Warrior07 Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 Looks like a new form of wheel barrol racing Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.