Sand drags at Dumont

jackpunx

Ive seen vids but the couple times Ive been there.. Ive never seen anyone drag racing or a spot that looked safe..

From the vids.. it looks like its in between comp and banchee hill.. but it seems there would be lots of traffic there and it would need to be groomed..

Where is it?

thanks

Thanks.. I figured it would have to be some type of organized event.. the place is to small to have what Ive seen on vids of glamis going on at Dumont..

Im trying to get out to D over Pres weekend.. It would be my wife/kids first time in the sand.. Im hoping there is lots to look at for them as I want to convert them from the dirt.. or at least 60/40 sand to dirt.. I dont want to run this car in the dirt, maybe just to cruise around..but its to pretty :)

the couple of times Ive been to dumont.. there didnt seem to be anything going on at night other then fires and occasional firworks..

Do they run the hill at night?

or anything else?

thanks

sorry for the dumb questions..

Mark

If you go on Prez weekend there will be plenty to look at. Comp and banshee hill are always going on. The jeep drags are in that spot I said earlier all weekend. If all else fails you can just sit in camp and watch the camp racers wizz by your hauler at 50 mph. :woo_hoo::MBdance:

If you go on Prez weekend there will be plenty to look at. Comp and banshee hill are always going on. The jeep drags are in that spot I said earlier all weekend. If all else fails you can just sit in camp and watch the camp racers wizz by your hauler at 50 mph. :wedgie: :MBdance:

and azzhats duning their tow vehicle

:flipoff:

:woo_hoo:

:idiot:

Cool.. I can hardly wait..

I think Im going to bring both cars.. should be fun to tool around in them.. then I'll throw a 4sale sign on the one.

Oh.. and a pelet gun for the low flyers through my camp site..LMAO..J/k