LB7 & LLY Dmax Programmer Comparison Chart

dunefreak

I came across this on the dieselplace.com when I was looking for info on the speed limiter removal with the programmers.

DMax programmer comparison chart

It has some helpful info on that chart. :D:laughoff:

I have the Hypertech and found out that it does NOT remove or raise the factory speed limiter- lame! :chev_bowtie: :laughoff: I e-mailed Hypertech to ask them if there is a way to raise it w/ the programmer and this is what they had to say..."we do not offer it on heavy duty applications as the tires are not rated for that speed and for liability purposes" :huh: :ph34r: WTF? They offer it on 1/2 ton applications and those tires aren't rated at over 112 mph?? My thoughts are a 1 ton is safer at fast speeds than a 1/2 ton. Whatever! :puke:

Pete no need to raise the speed limiter.. .just change the program back to stock tire size and just remember your speedo is going to be off a lil bit... Remember on my sonoma 96(speed limiter) = 108 GPS :D

Pete no need to raise the speed limiter.. .just change the program back to stock tire size and just remember your speedo is going to be off a lil bit... Remember on my sonoma 96(speed limiter) = 108 GPS :D

Yeah true, but I don't want my speedo to be off :huh:

I have the Hypertech and found out that it does NOT remove or raise the factory speed limiter- lame! :

I have the predator programmer and thought it would raise the limiter.....WRONG. I hit around 110mph on the way back from checkin' out Rasor Rd.....and my son thought I hit the brakes!! :laughing:

I came across this on the dieselplace.com when I was looking for info on the speed limiter removal with the programmers.

DMax programmer comparison chart

It has some helpful info on that chart. :D:dolphin:

I have the Hypertech and found out that it does NOT remove or raise the factory speed limiter- lame! :laughing::flipoff: I e-mailed Hypertech to ask them if there is a way to raise it w/ the programmer and this is what they had to say..."we do not offer it on heavy duty applications as the tires are not rated for that speed and for liability purposes" :drunk: :dunce: WTF? They offer it on 1/2 ton applications and those tires aren't rated at over 112 mph?? My thoughts are a 1 ton is safer at fast speeds than a 1/2 ton. Whatever! :rockon:

SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!! FRICKIN' PETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!