Trailer TV's

indasand

Looking for TV’s online is driving me :beat:

Does anyone have a 19” TV in there trailer with a built in DVD player and A/V inputs? The DVD and inputs need to be on the front of the TV. I’m just trying to get a bit simpler and organized because what I have now is a set up/tear down waste of time….

If you do can I get the make and model?

Thanks

Ya I've seen them it's just that the space provided in the weekend warrior is very tight even for the plane old CRT that it came with...

my neighbor had a 2004 40 ft ww

he did some crazy stuff with a flipdown lcd that was on the ceiling of the hauler...manally flipped it down, 26or 7 in i cannot remeber..looked good

LCD is the way to go. Just buy a cheap DVD player to go with it and you're done. I've got a 26" and a 13" we usually bring with us on trips. You might be able to find a nice LCD someone is selling and get it for cheap.

Edited by Quicksilver

I've got a Magnavox 17" LCD with DVD in the front at Best Buy for $320, has the AV inputs. Its in the bedroom. I've also got a Sanyo LCD 26" in the living room, but due to the Sat Box, plus the Direct Box, the DVD is in the cab over the frig directly behind the TV cab. I've got a WW 35ft 2008. I dont have PIC's yet, but let me know and I'l shoot some of it.

Thanks for all the input.... I guess I'm just being too picky.

In the front there is no shelving for a sat. box and DVD let alone a X-box. In the bedroom at least there is a place to put the sat box

Sooooooooo what I really need is a 19" TV with Direct TV, DVD and X-box built in and it all has to fit in the 20" provided by WW LOL

Looks like I'll get out the sawzall and go to town...