Pillar gauges

wingnut

I've been shopping gauges in town(Boost, pyro and tranny) Between shops not returning calls and WAY to expensive prices, I think I'll just buy them online. My question is how difficult is the install? Is it a pain in the a$$ or just time consuming......any advice?????

I bought mine on line when I had my other truck, and it was VERY simple. I had a 2001 F350 with the 7.3, but I immagine there all very similar.

On Pyro I had a plug that I could just take off to get reading from, this truck I had to take exhaust manifold off and drill out for pyro sender, but wasnt that big of a deal. boost is just intercepting a vacume line usually, and tranny there was a plug I had to take out and the sensor went in its place.

Id say about 3-4 hours and about 6 beers for a rookie like me :beercheers::beercheers:

Not too bad to install if it is as easy as my Ford.

Here are some install pics I found..

Gauge Installation

Good price on the gauges with color matched pillar too! Check it out.

I think it is where I bought my kit from when I installed mine.

Yeap thats where I got mine as well. You can see the instructions very simple

Craig,

If you need help, let me know. :gayboy:

Here is the link to the page where you can find your kit. Comes with everything you need, wire and all.

Dieselmanor-Dodge Gauge kits

I got mine at Diesel Manor too. The install instructions are very detailed. I also like the quality of the kit. It has everything you need. Pricing was pretty competetive as well. :laughing::flipoff: