4 Stroke wars, Feb 23rd

mineurbiz

Thats alotta tow straps right there!!! :wedgie: :dope:

Capt

Hmmm, if my memory serves me correctly, I have seen DS's towing every make and model under the sun out of the dunes. :dope: Only DS that I've ever had to tow out lost an A-arm nut and that's to be expected when you forget to put the cotter pin back in! :lol: If you can name, and prove it, a better built and more reliable motor than the Rotax then I owe you a beer. :dope:

In the meantime, anytime that we're out there together and you want to straddle the old beast then mine is there for the ride. You'll switch brands after a dune ride on a DS. :blury: They can't be beat. :lol::lol::dope::laughing:

Hmmm, if my memory serves me correctly, I have seen DS's towing every make and model under the sun out of the dunes. :dope: Only DS that I've ever had to tow out lost an A-arm nut and that's to be expected when you forget to put the cotter pin back in! :lol: If you can name, and prove it, a better built and more reliable motor than the Rotax then I owe you a beer. :dope:

In the meantime, anytime that we're out there together and you want to straddle the old beast then mine is there for the ride. You'll switch brands after a dune ride on a DS. :lol: They can't be beat. :lol::lol::dope::blury:

You never see any DS being towed out cuz no one rides them in the dunes :laughing:

more reliable than a rotax? I dont knw man but I would have to say my sons Eton 150 is about as reliabel as anything else out there :lol:

My raptor rides great and runs good so I really doubt that sack of lead will turn the tides :dope:

:wedgie:

Capt