Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

where were all the drag bikes this weekend? none of the race groups were there? usually 100+ bikes and only a handful this weekend. go to glamis or sand mt or where? thanks

Posted

different strokes for different folks. I find it fun to watch the banshees, those guys are so fast its crazy, I also like to watch the 4 strokes, new technology and they are getting faster. they will never be as fast as the big boy banshees. i think with the hills getting more and more whooped out you will see less of them out there on big weekends unless someone will be grading the hill. Power house is the man when it comes to banshees, and im sure he has something for that honda.............

Posted

four pokes are for slow folks! 2 strokes rule !

"this weekend is for the 4-strokes. the drag bikes are usually the banshee 2-strokes"

Thats right drag bikes are the 2 strokes

Dude,

SandCars rule.... :blink:

Posted

I agree sand cars do rule I just aint got 50 or 100 gs to blow on one! but wene it comes to drag bikes 2 strokes rule !hell it took a raptor 700 all tricked out to beat my stock cyclinder banshee and then he barley beat me! but there is no way in hell a four poke will beat my drag bike! the day one does I will retire and buy some type of buggy :blink::blink:

Posted

hey sand dollar next time I see u at the dunes Im gunna pull u over and talk u into giving me a ride! that way I wont have to think about getting a sand car anymore ill just do it! cause once i go for a ride im gunna want to dump the quads and get a car I have a feeling.........

Posted

hey sand dollar next time I see u at the dunes Im gunna pull u over and talk u into giving me a ride! that way I wont have to think about getting a sand car anymore ill just do it! cause once i go for a ride im gunna want to dump the quads and get a car I have a feeling.........

ANYTIME Bro. I mean it! One of my favorite things to do is get peeps to "cross over" to the dark side! :blink:

Posted

Right on sand dollar ill even throw five gallons of race fuel in it for ya!!! cause i know it will be worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not necessary, the rides on me :blink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...