Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

We saw it at Comp Saturday night, in the back of a truck, two guys hanging off of it, I thought of you Pete and tried to get my camera out in time but couldn't make it. Sorry...........

:freakin_nuts:

Posted

I can testify truthfully that I saw actual girls on it, fully clothed though. It was on a trailer and they rolled though the 2nd row when I was there. I didn't see anyone else on it though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...