Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just a thanks to the family at North Pole doing their own personal cleanup weekend. I didn’t get their names but it was a husband, wife and three kids. Each had trash bags and was cleaning up the area. They even went around asking if we had trash to get rid of. I told them thank you for doing that at the time but feel more recognition was in order.

Again, thanks guys for doing instead of talking.

Posted (edited)

Just a thanks to the family at North Pole doing their own personal cleanup weekend. I didn’t get their names but it was a husband, wife and three kids. Each had trash bags and was cleaning up the area. They even went around asking if we had trash to get rid of. I told them thank you for doing that at the time but feel more recognition was in order.

Again, thanks guys for doing instead of talking.

wait did they have little blue sticks that picked up the trash??

and were they also throwin rocks at each other with em?

Edited by motoxman30
Posted

Dumont_Prez_weekend_2008_3_16_2008_045__Small_.jpg

this is the picture of the buggys the day we went out and picked up the trash at the north pole

we all had blue sticks that picked up the trash and one guy had a bag

our way of keepin the dunes in shape

informative minds wanna know

who was it??

Posted

Dumont_Prez_weekend_2008_3_16_2008_045__Small_.jpg

this is the picture of the buggys the day we went out and picked up the trash at the north pole

we all had blue sticks that picked up the trash and one guy had a bag

our way of keepin the dunes in shape

informative minds wanna know

who was it??

:whacky101:

Posted

Dumont_Prez_weekend_2008_3_16_2008_045__Small_.jpg

this is the picture of the buggys the day we went out and picked up the trash at the north pole

we all had blue sticks that picked up the trash and one guy had a bag

our way of keepin the dunes in shape

informative minds wanna know

who was it??

I had to look at my pictures and interestingly, this picture is almost identical. Almost taken from the same perspective. I guess it was you and your family.

You did walk up to us asking for trash and I was the guy who said thanks for doing this. Kudos to you and your family.

Posted

I had to look at my pictures and interestingly, this picture is almost identical. Almost taken from the same perspective. I guess it was you and your family.

You did walk up to us asking for trash and I was the guy who said thanks for doing this. Kudos to you and your family.

yeah no problem

our contribution to the dunes and duners :banghead:

even pickin up a cig but can help

had a half bag by the time we left and we only picked up for about 10 minutes

:thumb: crazy how much garbage is out there

Posted

yeah no problem

our contribution to the dunes and duners :boyyy:

even pickin up a cig but can help

had a half bag by the time we left and we only picked up for about 10 minutes

:DDRrocks: crazy how much garbage is out there

:assblast: :kissass:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...