Paul Allens Boat

jackpunx

I worked for Paul Allen in Portland at the rose garden with the trail blazers. I got to have a few short conversations with him. he had a plush apartment in the rafters of the rose garden arena. and used use the same elevators as the stagehands going to the spotlights. he is a very meek shy nerdy person but one smart motha f'er. and very rich!

they used to produce multi camera TV shows of the blazer games that weren't on TV or cable just to beam to him by satellite. when he didn't get to go to the game. I know one time a bunch of tech's got sent up to Alaska to set up a sat up link on a super yacht. just so he bill gates and 10 other ultra rich friends could watch a game produced just for them not on TV. I think that was on his last super yacht.

he made his fortune with bill gates on Microsoft in the early years. but has a wide range of business's now trail blazers, seahawks, was involved with branson in the space tourist venture, developer of maxfi the long distance (30 miles) wifi, whole bunch more. when I worked for the blazers I used to keep track of what he was into but haven't kept up lately but a very interesting guy.

Guest Crasher

That thing is incredible!!! I wish they would have taken some pics of the interior of the boat. I bet it's unbelievable. Nerd or not, he's got one bad a$$ "yacht"!!! :surrender: