how late is too late in the season

jtgroover

And going to want to make a shakedown run. I have to go to Vegas for work the 29 of april till the morning of the 2nd and was thinking of pulling the toys to Vegas and hitting Dumont on the way home. is it going to be too hot?

And going to want to make a shakedown run. I have to go to Vegas for work the 29 of april till the morning of the 2nd and was thinking of pulling the toys to Vegas and hitting Dumont on the way home. is it going to be too hot?

It's never to hot :D

that weekend is going to be 68 degrees according to the extended weather forcast :DDRrocks:

Capt

We are die hards and have been out there in July so I'll let the others tell you but yes its hot and you will only ride early in the mourning and then at sunset. But still fun .