Lazer Star Lights

SandBox_Kid

So you bent the gas pedal and cracked the frame... OK so it wasnt just a 2nd gear cruise ride.. LOL thought i was crappin my britches over a mild ride or something.. :laughing:

Yes....but I can't say the frame started cracking on that ride....it just didn't help.

Edited by cmyfirepole

• 2 weeks later...

I ran four lazer star on my old car (100 w) 2 spots and 2 floods and there never seamed to be enough light! My new car runs four lazer stars on the nose of the car for in camp driveing but i also have a light bar that has four baja concept 8" HIDs and its like day time. The lazer stars use like 10 amps EACH and an HID light only uses 10 to 12 amps to start up and then only draws 3-5 amps depending on the light!!! On my wifes manx she has 2 8" procomp lights and they are brighter the the four lazer star i had on my old car!! Good luck with your choice :beercheers:

I run 4 Lazer Stars like above, 2 spot and 2 flood. I don't have a problem seeing and I lead the night rides. I've never had any issues with the 6 lights I have, 4 years now too. Lazer Star also has HID lights and they give their time, $$$ and business place up to help keep the dunes open. They also help sponsor the http://www.dumontsanddunes.com/ website... :rolleyes:

Remember, you can save a few bucks and let Joe Blow keep all the profits himself or you can help yourself and your sport by supporting those that help support YOU... :finger:

ASA Business Sponsors and Keyword search

Good news. My buddy has a pair of 6" KC HID's that he is willing to sell for $400. They normally retail at $800 and have only been used once on his old race truck. I'm hoping they are in great condition.......so lazer's might be out!

• 1 month later...

Finally picked up the lights and they are in great condition...like new!!

post-475-1150129386.jpg

...and they cost more than $1000 retail! :laughoff: I'm glad this guy was sponsored otherwise I would have thought they were hot!

I hooked one up to a battery last night and it lit up the neighborhood!! :laughoff::laughoff: