Riding April 18th, 19th, 20th

desertrider71

Going out for my first trip to Coral this friday :laughoff: . Anyone have any information on Cane Beds being tore up or good to go. I have read all these posts and there are no recent updates. If you get out there stop by and say hi. There will be a 21 foot Sierra sport with a silver Toyota Tundra in front of it and a couple of tents around it. Thanks.

You are probably the first of many to make you're way up there so I think YOU'LL be the cane bed road update guy. :flipoff:

Have fun and be careful up there. :DDRrocks: Take some pics :D

Hey Hey Prez ! No matter how I get in there I will post any picts of flowers I get Flower Power Pete ! J/K. Thanks for the website mang, it has changed me for the better. To all aboard here :laughing: :jester2: This website is THE place ! :chug: :booty:

Edited by desertrider71

Hey Hey Prez ! No matter how I get in there I will post any picts of flowers I get Flower Power Pete ! J/K. Thanks for the website mang, it has changed me for the better. To all aboard here :DDRrocks::laughing: This website is THE place ! :lol::booty:

haha....ok I get it..I took pictures of flowers at Dumont so that makes me gay right? :lol:

:chug: :flipoff: ok, flower power pete. riiiight :blah:

Anyways, glad you like the site. Hope you have a good trip. :jester2:

haha....ok I get it..I took pictures of flowers at Dumont so that makes me gay right? :flipoff:

:jester2: :laughing: ok, flower power pete. riiiight :chug:

Anyways, glad you like the site. Hope you have a good trip. :DDRrocks:

Someone else in another post coined "flower power Pete" or something to that effect about your Dumont pics. I will post up a trip report and pics when I get back. :booty:

Found it !

"ok, i think i figured it out........not....i put the pic in the browse box, click add this attatchment and it disappears ...what am i doing wrong, flowerpower....er, i mean pete." From Randyvw

This ones close

"It was pimp shack Pete, Now it's "Flowerfreak Pete?" J/K Pete.

Those are nice pictures!" From Ball n Chain

Edited by desertrider71

haha....ok I get it..I took pictures of flowers at Dumont so that makes me gay right? :booty:

:jester2: :laughing: ok, flower power pete. riiiight :lol:

Anyways, glad you like the site. Hope you have a good trip. :DDRrocks:

It's not just the flower pics that make you :chug: :flipoff:

Someone else in another post coined "flower power Pete" or something to that effect about your Dumont pics. I will post up a trip report and pics when I get back. :flipoff:

Found it !

"ok, i think i figured it out........not....i put the pic in the browse box, click add this attatchment and it disappears ...what am i doing wrong, flowerpower....er, i mean pete." From Randyvw

This ones close

"It was pimp shack Pete, Now it's "Flowerfreak Pete?" J/K Pete.

Those are nice pictures!" From Ball n Chain

not sure what exactly you are doing wrong. Are the pics really big? Thats usually why they wont upload.

It's not just the flower pics that make you :jester2: :laughing:

Oh so then it must be my hot a$$ girlfriend then huh? And no...were not just friends that go shopping together. :DDRrocks:

Those two quotes under found it ! are cut and paste from randyvw and ball-n-chain goofing on you about your flower pics. Thats where I got the flowerpower from. Yes, I have too much time on my hands at work.

Edited by desertrider71