My New Toy.....

TCS T

Just purchased this 2 seat car this week. It is a was a prototype SU built by Larry the old owner of SU and assembled in Nor cal. Very Detailed piece! It has a supercharged Toyota V-6 and Mendeola 2-D, 4 wheel disc brakes, 934 CV's, and much more. It is an incredible dune ripping machine! It turns on a damn dime! For anybody interested it will be for sale come September of this year! Price unknown, until I see how much I do to it this summer?

post-195-1144627049_thumb.jpg

post-195-1144627065_thumb.jpg

post-195-1144627091_thumb.jpg

post-195-1144627115_thumb.jpg

post-195-1144627141_thumb.jpg

Edited by 3rotortrav

Trav i was sittin on the other site admiring this car and as to how much i would love to have it then low and behold its sold to a damn local here... lol :D Torment me a lil more why dontcha!!!

Tell us what you think of that motor. Does it set you back in your seat and hall a$$ . If not will you be installing a twin supercharger on it. I was told they have dynoed this same package up to 600hp. :monkeedance2:

I'm not really sure about the package? It accelerates hard but no where near what I am used to. I would love to see the info you have seen on this toyota, could you send me in the right direction? I have been asking around about building it up and so far no good info! Thx.

I was told the mtr was put together with TRD racing parts. Crank, rods, pistons ect... That was the package I was referring to. Aparently they (Toyota) have a twin screw supercharger that was said to put out something like 600hp. That would be sick in the rail you just bought. Sheldon Andree built your mtr. Cell # 714-679-5065. He knows a whole lot more than I do. I hope this helps. Now find me a kick a$$ rail for 40k.

Curious to see if it runs like my honda

I don't think it is quite as powerful as the Honda?

I was told the mtr was put together with TRD racing parts. Crank, rods, pistons ect... That was the package I was referring to. Aparently they (Toyota) have a twin screw supercharger that was said to put out something like 600hp. That would be sick in the rail you just bought. Sheldon Andree built your mtr. Cell # 714-679-5065. He knows a whole lot more than I do. I hope this helps. Now find me a kick a$$ rail for 40k.

Thnaks for the info!

Heres the kick a$$ rail your talking about for 40k Bonecrusher!!!!!! want it?

post-225-1144712239_thumb.gif

post-225-1144712281_thumb.jpg