chefwally Posted April 22, 2008 Posted April 22, 2008 anyone heading out at all this week or weekend Quote
Howie Posted April 22, 2008 Posted April 22, 2008 I will be out there late friday thru sunday afternoon Quote
Big_Gunz_ Posted April 22, 2008 Posted April 22, 2008 I'll be there with a small group, Thursday to Monday. Quote
sand chick Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 (edited) Yep! Yep! Meeting Mr. Bob @ 9am in Baker on sunday to do the pup exchange.......WTH.......May as well go to Dumont! :moonwalk: Hey Malcome, who all from DSD will be out there?? Bob? perhaps? I'd like to say hi to him and the wife again! Sammy is up and running from what I understand! Edited April 25, 2008 by sand chick Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.