OTD cycle sports is the SHIZZ!

Richard Cheese

http://www.otdcyclesports.com/

this was my second dealing with them....this time, i bought string a polaris outlaw 90

2008polarisoutlaw90ju0.jpg

went to the local dealer, who doesnt BUDGE off of MSRP, then has the audacity to pass along assembly fees, flatbiller tax :flatbiller: :no_no: , general :assblast::thumb: taxes etc.....on top of sales tax, it would have come out to over 3500 bucks (thats more than I paid for my DS back in 2003) :beer_bang:

the last time i used them, i bought our ranger, and SAVED over 2k from what the local yokles wanted, so i decided to try them again

:assblast: i saved over 1200 bucks!!!! drove down to Inglewood :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: yesterday after work, picked it up, and drove :ninja: home...made it home by 10pm (traffic anytime after 3pm in LA SUX AZZ)

well worth it, imo...anyway gonna give it to string for an "early" :bawl: birthday present (Dec 29th) :beer_bang:

Oh shizz! You actually went to Inglewood Cheese. That's completely against what you stand for.

Did you notice how all the buildings are fairly new?

I noticed that when we do boards in that craphole.

it was right off the 405 on florence right to the east, right by the train tracks...the brick building...la honda.....nice guyss

Yeah, when ever I got into Valley cycle/polaris they're kinda douches... congrats on the quad though man!

I think we should have a Bakersfield-DDR(or anyone for that matter) meet at pismo sometime this summer... that'd be bad a$$.

I've bought three quads at OTD, two Z400s and an Outlaw 90 like String's. I paid $5899 out the door for the last Z, an '08 Limited-Edition in black... MSRP was $6199 + tax, license, setup, and freight...

My local Suzuki/Yamaha dealer won't budge off MSRP either. The last time I was there quad-shopping (2003, my first Z) I offered to split the difference between OTD (at that time, LA Cyclesports) and their price... the salesman told me, quote, "Enjoy the drive to Inglewood." And walked away. :laughoff:

So I did, since it's only fifteen minutes from work, and have enjoyed it twice more since then. :laughoff: Too bad for the local guys, I don't think I've bought more than a spark plug from them since 2003... and I've bought five quads since then, three of them brands that they sell. :laughoff:

Edited by Noozeyeguy

I have purchased all five of mine there. 04 Honda 400EX, 05 LTZ400,06 LTR450, 06 Hionda TRX450, and my last one 07 LYTR450. I drive 100 Miles each way to pick up. Live in Palmdale. There other great thing is they offer 4 yr warranty on all of my Quads at $270.00 not bad