day trip season begins

chefwally

Well last weeks first day trip of the season (summer season) was off the hook. I planned to go the day they predicted thunderstorms (do I need to explain why, I did'nt think so) but not a cloud in the sky. The sand was perfect not one single track and except for an old toothless guy on a stock 700 Raptor we were by ourselves. Three bikes and a long travel car with the dunes to ourselves, needless to say it was awesome.

This brings me to the next question, who is up for this weeks day ride? Leaving vegas at 4:30am so we can arrive by 6:30. 4 hours of pure unadulterated SAND. Let me know a day anyone can go, Wenesday, Thurs, Sun?

Don't like to sound so excited about the sand in the summer, but it really is the best time of the year if you can hang with the early hours, always guarenteed to be virgin, the only thing I know that becomes a virgin each morning of the summer

Cheffy

Hell yeah, Walter. I'm in, but can't go during the week because of work. I'll hit you up whenever I go out this summer. It might not be for a couple weeks though. I have too many other plans coming up pretty soon. Day trips MIGHT have to wait till June for me. :( I hope not though.

Summer morning rides are the best! :headbang1:

We go out the night before. Its great to sleep on the flatbed trailer and go riding at 5am and on our way home by 10am. We only bring the toyhauler out for the long weekend trips. But I think the quick trips are just as much fun. We are going this Friday to Saturday by the way