We need an electrician and possibly an appliance repair person

Danielle

1st we need an electrician for our home please as we have 4 outlets in the kitchen that don't want to work and a breaker that keeps trippin.Yes we have trouble shooted but now we are out of ideas and need someone who is electrical inclined please.

2nd. We just had someone move into the condo and I got a phone call that the built in microwave is not working.The light comes on in the inside but the display panel is not working.Chris is going to go check that one out today and we only hope it is something stupid cause I don't want to spend the money on a new microwave. :slap:

So if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thank You :D

Does the breaker Trip right away after you reset it or does it take a while? If it trips right away it sounds like a dead short.

Micro sound like it might just be a fuse.

Chris just left for the condo so I can't ask him but i think you might be right about our kitchen.

As for the micro he is there now I hope that is all it is.

Chris and electrical are not a good match he already shocked himself :chug: :chug: :slap:

Check the "member business directory" on this site. I'm sure there is somebody in that.

Nobody advertised for electrical. :dunno:

As for the micro, on some models, if you don't set the clock, the display does not work.

It won't let you do anything :barf:

the dead outlets its most likely not all of them older homes they dont pigtail the outlets so the offending outlet is just killing the string.

they do somtimes short out after long use. somtimes you cant hardly tell cause the nuetral becomes disconnected.and that causes a "dead short effect"

pull the beginning and ending outlet out and replace there very cheap and easy to do.

make sure the power is off.the breaker popped is goos enough. the white wire is nuetral you put it on the "n" side of the plug. get the plug in type . ( all you have to do is strip the end and stick it in the hole)

the otherside is power its the black wire. the green just goes to the ground screw on the bottom . there should be 2 black and 2 white and 2 greens . because its going in one side and then jumping to the next socket with the other three wires.

the socket with just 1 black 1 white and 1 green is the end of the string dont bother with that one.

another common problem is a worn out breaker. also easy to fix . check the socket first its only about 5 bucks at home depote. and will take you 20 minutes < being a noob to fix it

then turn the power back on !!! but not untill your finished !!

that is the most common problem. next would be the breaker. if that doesnt work pm me ill explain how to fix it with no shock !!! very easy lemmon squeezy

Kitchen Outlet is all fixed :banghead: Thanks for everyones help there :rolleyes:

No good with the microwave issue at the condo.He pulled apart one area and the fuse is still good.so that is not the problem.Someone said he needs to pull out the entire microwave and there is another fuse in the back I guess.So I guess he will go back tomorrow and do that.Trying to check everything before we have to go buy a new one :rolleyes:

the dead outlets its most likely not all of them older homes they dont pigtail the outlets so the offending outlet is just killing the string.

Not just the older homes. Mine wasn't that way until I changed them all out. Some wires were even nicked. :rant_on: