4 seat 07 rhino cage ?

goodguys75

looking to get a 4 seat set up for my 07 rhino here in vegas, any ideas where to go look....looking for a good price, but want a well built cage also...wont compromise saftey over money...thanks for any ideas... :DDRrocks:

Go hit up Mark at Performance Rhino on Trop and Industrial. Or Extreme over on Gibson. :beercheers:

Edited by maxdout

looking to get a 4 seat set up for my 07 rhino here in vegas, any ideas where to go look....looking for a good price, but want a well built cage also...wont compromise saftey over money...thanks for any ideas... :beercheers:

Give 50 Caliber Racing a call (Richie). 491-1490. He builds them however you want it for a great price.

this is my rhino from mark at R.P.

702-740-5300

those are some sweet wheels.....j/k nice ride and how much is the average for a cage.....where is that other pic that you took jumping your ride? i know it depends on what you want added to the cage, but what do you think is the starting price for one...500, 1,000, 5,0000 :beercheers:

I think Richie's cages start around six. THen he will add whatever you want from there.

there is a new rhino web site called rhinotalk.net, some of the people on rhinoforums.net got pissed off and started there own web site....talk about doing dumont night ride with rhinos maybe in sept....thanks for the info...keep you posted and sand chick...andre

there is a new rhino web site called rhinotalk.net, some of the people on rhinoforums.net got pissed off and started there own web site....talk about doing dumont night ride with rhinos maybe in sept....thanks for the info...keep you posted and sand chick...andre

Sounds good. THanks. I know we had a blast with your group last time.

those are some sweet wheels.....j/k nice ride and how much is the average for a cage.....where is that other pic that you took jumping your ride? i know it depends on what you want added to the cage, but what do you think is the starting price for one...500, 1,000, 5,0000 :beercheers:

im not sure where they start but mine was about 1900 with the full lid, oh sh!t bar, A brace, that front plate thing with the holes in it, light bar tabs, 3 whip tabs, and powder coat..

give mark a call or go see him in my opinion he does the best work alot of cool rhinos have came out of there

like paul traceys and the owner of that bar stoneys, a race rhino, his rhino that does 80mhp and this one its my dads it does about 70-75mhp

that pic waas in marysvale utah last weekend

post-1597-1215822947_thumb.jpg

If you are still on the hunt use US. Not to toat my own boat but we rock. Our price rocks, quality rocks, and timeframe is unbeatable. It takes us 2 days max to build you a cage. We can build it how ever you want it to look. Heres some that we have done.

http://www.dumontdunes.com/index.php?autoc...=show&id=12

We have stuff here you can look at also.

3395 w. lake mead blvd just east of rancho. 702-889-1741.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to keep it a little objective.

I have the full 2" TCB cage (Todd's Custom Billet). I love the look and feel of this cage. Beefy as all get out.

Also, my buddy has a full TCB cage on his Ranger and did a full rollover with 6 people in the Ranger. 2 full rolls, landed on the wheels and all he did was pop a bead on one wheel. I am sold on TCB's cages for looks and more importantly for safety.

Good luck.