tire size

subie01

IM RUNNING A 16.50 NOW AND AS SOON AS THE CAR COMES ON BOOST THE BACK END DANCES AROUND AAAAAALLLLLLOOOOOOOTTTTTTT. ITS NOT AIR PRESSURE EITHER IVE TRIED FROM 7PSI TO 25PSI.WHAT GIVES

Edited by subie01

the 16.50 that im running has the giant scoopes and im not turning the boost down i have not even been able to to run the second stage on the boost control yet so theres no turning it down its got to go up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didnt your dad ever tell you faster is better.and i dont mean only the chicks. :sophie: :sophie: :DDRrocks:

Bingo........There is alot more info needed. How about wheelbase, weight, mid-rear engine, horsepower....Etc

wieght is 1447lbs its rear engine and 12ft wheel base and 480hp dynoed power. I talked to a guy at funco and he said that I might try a sand blaster 33 w/the pro cut ,but thats an expensive mistake if they dont work right. heres a picture of the car it might help.

post-3065-1218121239_thumb.jpg

I have some 35" extremes with the sportsman cut on them. If you are going to the night ride I could bring them and let you try them. THey work well on my car but I think I want to go a little smaller for lower gearing.

I have some 35" extremes with the sportsman cut on them. If you are going to the night ride I could bring them and let you try them. THey work well on my car but I think I want to go a little smaller for lower gearing.

Fully appreciate the offer but my wife and her friends are doing girls get together for the weekend at the montecarlo. so ive got the kids ,so thanks anyway wont be making this trip.

How do you like the gearing right now ???

It's not bad right now. I just want it to be a little lower. My fourth gear is a little to tall for these tires but I love the clearance they give me.

Edited by malibu vlx