Bike Security

Craniacs

After hanging around here awhile, I keep seeing posts about bikes being stolen and it scares the heck out of me! I worked a lot of O.T. for my bike.!!!! I came up with possibly a little way of feeling better when pass out for the night in the dunes. We use this security device here where I work to secure laptops when away from our desks or at remote sites. click link

http://www.targus.com/us/product_details.asp?sku=PA400U

This thing is loud! really loud! ...and if you move it the alarm sounds, if you cut the cable the alarm sounds!

I'm thinking about looping it low on the bike, place the unit nestled into a paddle, its black and would be hard to see at night...if you let the unit hang freely the wind might kick up an set it off Doh!...

I'm trying it..what the heck better than nothin...

If you find that it doesnt work well i have a solution for Garage security on preety much anything you need protected.

I will not be able to help on the security of your toys while at the dunes, but can help on the security of you toys while sitting at home in storage.

If you find that it doesnt work well i have a solution for Garage security on preety much anything you need protected.

I will not be able to help on the security of your toys while at the dunes, but can help on the security of you toys while sitting at home in storage.

Enlighted us!

Enlighted us!

well there are two options..

1st install an alarm system in your home and or Garage so that all points of entry are protected. we also offer special contacts that we can place on your tires or whatever it is you are trying to protect. These contacts have different settings on them where you can tell it how far you want that tire to move before it sets off the alarm. Other options: smoke detectors, motion detectors, glassbreak detectors, etc.

2nd install a CCTV system (cameras) we offer a wireless 4 camera system that connects directly to your PC.

being that the FOOTAGE will be recorded onto your hard drive we will also include a 80gig external hard drive for the extra space needed. This will give you 30-50 day recording capibility and will not take up any of the computer hard drive space that you currently have now. This system can also be networked which means by getting a IP address from either sprint or Cox that is very very cheap monthly (ex:$1-$10 per month) you can view what is going on at your home remotely from where ever you are in the world just as long as you have an internet connection.

For total protection install both. Not needed but will give you some piece of mind.

Edited by steveo