Clean up

dirtprincess

I'll try to post the flyer later today but yep, it's always on St. Patrick's weekend. Thanks Pete. :contract:

Last year we weren't able to provide t-shirts for the cleanup... they aren't cheap and we didn't have enough sponsor money to cover them without having to dip into our own limited funds. It wasn't just that though... we probably could have pushed harder but it's really hard to hit up sponsors for t-shirt money and then turn around and hit them up again for 'real' needs like paying for a lawyer to help fight the potential lizard closures.

But we sure missed them and we'd love to have them back. If anyone is able to help take on the task of gathering sponsorship dollars for this season's cleanup, let me know and we'll work together when the time comes.

Oh, and speaking of cleanup... I posted something in the Glamis section about them removing dumpsters from Glamis. Sure makes me glad we never let them in at Dumont! :watching:

Vicki