Ford Freaks

EY3BA11

Are there any HARDCORE ford retards here that would be able to lend me a hand??

I have a 92 reg cab 4wd 3/4ton pickup... I want to ditch the IFS Twinbeam hunk of sh*t front axle it has and go w/ a straight axle like outta the 1 ton trucks.. Now i remember someone somewhere one time while i was drunk mentioning something about a particular year make and model of 1ton that everything would bolt right up.. any happen to know what that is...

also anyone know where i can find a E4OD for that dumb truck as well??

Edited by ISBB

I started nosing around there last night... and everyone says its more money than its worth?? time to read more... ohh well.. I think its going from a dana50 the ifs junk to like a dana60 is what i want to do..

The problem with the current front end is anytime you put it in reverse it wants to cave in on itself... plus the tranny is shot... needs a new driveline... and some body panels lined up.. and ANOTHER paint job.. lol

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody have a 05 6.0 psd cc long bed with a programmer in it? What type of programmer, Do you like it, does it run good,any problems in tow/haul mode etc.. Was it worth the money or should you have left it alone. Just courious, mine runs great with exhaust and intake but always open to more HP! Aren't we all... :skeet:

oops ment to make this a new topic sorry ISBB :headbang: