cr500 ride

lewisclan

We will in do more sand rides in 09 its just I am building a 1300 sf addition to our house and I work out of town so my weekends & $$ are going into our house and have been since the Pismo ride in August .

we are ready for a break

I dont think anyone was snaping photos, I did seeze 2 of my AF500s

I think there where 12 cr500 riders there, I always bring extra bikes when sand riding but the AFs are so fricken nice to ride I get spoiled. anyway I road my Loomis Bike I re-jetted the race bikes and we road them around but they are like a light switch, never did run em up comp

never shot any NO2 all weekend ended up with a 215 in the PL bike and a 95 in the Peterson bike I dident bring the other hillclimbers.

James my 13 year old was riding well as allways he was riding Paul Stoffers AF and Paul was on my 660 quad and loving it, there is not alot of quad riders that can keep the pace of the cr500 bikes but Paul was kicken a$$.

we had a great time no one got hurt in 4 days of riding.

I did alot of kicken back it was a great brake .

I had to work the weekend so I hauled balls up there around 4.20 on sat, I got to dumont around 5.30 pounded a beer and unloaded my bike.

I burnt through 3lb of nitrous hitting comp with sand saw and a few others then split back to camp as it was getting dark. I met some bitching peeps at comp but as usual cant for the life of me remember names, there was a blond girl on a CRF450 absolutely hauling the mail and showing us guys up :beerpint::ynot:

The nitrous bike ran pretty much t*ts untill the bottle ran out :blink:, if I could have heated the bottle at the bottom of the dunes it would have run even better, next trip im bringing some of those sticky chemical heating pads to try that. The 24 fuel 28 nitrous jets definatly pull HARD, the bike felt useless when not on the juice :dope:, im now running 15/45 gearing and without the giggle gas it will only just pull 3rd up comp (5th gear with)

Sunday morning I got up at 5am and had to wait till 7am for the other guys to get their lazy a$$es out of the sack :dayum:, me paul stoffers, sand saw and another guy went for a dune ride and aside from the 150 mph winds pushing us off razors it was a good time, I loaded the truck up and split for work around 9.30am

For a quickie one night stay in the dunes I had a blast!!! :ninja::flipoff::finger:

Thanks for giving my broke a$$ food and a bed lewisclan, much appreciated man :lol::banghead: :angry2:

Edited by britincali

I had to work the weekend so I hauled balls up there around 4.20 on sat, I got to dumont around 5.30 pounded a beer and unloaded my bike.

:dunno: :kissass:

Sounds like a fast fun sand fix despite the wind. Riding two wheels in the wind is always inetersting. :assblast: