the New SR2 video featuring the Federal Evo 2 package...

Yoshi

Federal took the rail out for a little video after he got the suspension adjusted. Looks like it's doing really good, especially since it's in hard pack with 17" rims and lower profile tires. I can't wait to see how it does in the sand with 15" rims and the softer/bigger side wall sand tire setup. He sent me some of the raw footage last night and I spent a little time editing it. I'm taking an SR2 to the dunes this weekend and will get some video of that, and Federal will be getting some more footage shortly, so we'll have some better video's up soon. Everyone's been asking for some video for a while and this is the best we have for now. It's prob. not as action packed as you'd like, but be patient and we'll have some really good footage up before too long.......

So, here it is, let us know what ya think....

looks good yoshl. is it just me or does the front rebound on the bypasses seem just a touch slow ??? :beercheers:

No, it's not just you. Last night was the first time I saw the rail working since he got the suspension dialed in and the first thing I said to him was it looks like it needs to have the rebound adjusted a bit to kick the wheels out a little faster. He'll just turn it in about a 1/2 turn and see how it does. It needs a little fine tuning but he said it just plows through the rough stuff no problem.....