halloween trip?

Tatum_owner

whoss goin halloween weekend?

i am and its gonna be a great weekend! my truck is gonna be finished now that i broke a rim! haha

andd i am doing some pretty cool stuff to it! haha puttin 2 fog machines in the back seat andd a cuple other things that u wuld juss have to see for yourself haha

chekkk me outt if you go cuz you guys will juss laugh! =]

Hey Brenden, you seen the homepage yet?

:dope:;)

10-3-1.jpg10-1-2.jpg

I MAY make it out there that weekend for a day trip...mayyyybe longer. We'll see. :blink: If I do, you can count on me and Steveo stoppin by your camp to say wassup to you, your dad, and rest of the Gesualdo family and friends. ;):beerpint:

Glad to hear you got the truck back up and together. I'll have to check out whatchoo've done. ;):ynot:

Hey Brenden, you seen the homepage yet?

:kissass: ;)

10-3-1.jpg10-1-2.jpg

I MAY make it out there that weekend for a day trip...mayyyybe longer. We'll see. :boxer: If I do, you can count on me and Steveo stoppin by your camp to say wassup to you, your dad, and rest of the Gesualdo family and friends. ;):dunno:

Glad to hear you got the truck back up and together. I'll have to check out whatchoo've done. ;):assblast:

hahahaha yeahh i havee thankk you so muchh for postin that pic up! haha

i actually have it on my myspace now haha

myspace.com/xbox1572

Hey I will be there from Thursday through Sunday, I hope to meet you and some other peeps out there/ :dunno: can't way two more weeks :duniemonkie: :fro_smokin:

cool dude juss look forr a red prerrunnerr ford f150 andd our campp is right in front of Mikey's flat repair shop! so stop by if you want!