What an AWESOME car

Randog

I went to Oceanside Ca. with a buddy who wanted to buy a midengine sandcar.

He found this one on Traderonline.

When we got there I about dropped to the floor, cause I was slipping on my drool.

:laughoff::barf::barf::laughoff::coffee::coffee::drunk:

2004 SUSPENSIONS UNLIMITED DUNE BUGGY, 2seat mid eng LongTrvl SprChrgd AcuraV6, Mendeola 2D trans, pwdr coated&polished, like new $45k invested, wont last, $29000 550hp

The car does run on methenol. Can be converted to gas for cheap.

OMG, This car is in perfectly brand new condition. Makes my car look like it came out of a junkyard.

Anyways my buddy chose to pass on the deal. :dunno: This would be his first car and he thought the hp with the blower was too much for him.

This thing is BadAZZ. I don't want to post his #, but it's on Traderonline.com ATV. I do have to say I would have two cars if I had the $.

I want to drive this thing sooooooooo bad. :blury:

post-591-1163878385.jpg

Edited by Randog

Damn...I'd be all over that if I had the cash. (wait..did I just sound like Midnight? :drunk::coffee::barf: ) I'd sooo take it if he wants to give it away too. :laughoff:

Will he take two hundred bucks?

What's with the paddle-trak tires in the rear? With that much HP those tires aren't gonna do sh*t. Maybe they are just so he can load it in a trailer or something, but on beadlocks? :coffee::laughoff: hmm

Hey Don, check it out...purple! :barf:

Badass car though...FO SHO! :D

I went to Oceanside Ca. with a buddy who wanted to buy a midengine sandcar.

He found this one on Traderonline.

When we got there I about dropped to the floor, cause I was slipping on my drool.

:laughoff::barf::barf::laughoff::coffee::coffee::drunk:

2004 SUSPENSIONS UNLIMITED DUNE BUGGY, 2seat mid eng LongTrvl SprChrgd AcuraV6, Mendeola 2D trans, pwdr coated&polished, like new $45k invested, wont last, $29000 550hp

The car does run on methenol. Can be converted to gas for cheap.OMG, This car is in perfectly brand new condition. Makes my car look like it came out of a junkyard.

Anyways my buddy chose to pass on the deal. :dunno: This would be his first car and he thought the hp with the blower was too much for him.

This thing is BadAZZ. I don't want to post his #, but it's on Traderonline.com ATV. I do have to say I would have two cars if I had the $.

I want to drive this thing sooooooooo bad. :dunno:

post-591-1163878385.jpg

wHERE CAN YOU BUY METHENOL? This car is BADASSSSSSS Purple too!!!!! :blury:

Damn...I'd be all over that if I had the cash. (wait..did I just sound like Midnight? :idea::dunno::laughoff: ) I'd sooo take it if he wants to give it away too. :barf:

Will he take two hundred bucks?

What's with the paddle-trak tires in the rear? With that much HP those tires aren't gonna do sh*t. Maybe they are just so he can load it in a trailer or something, but on beadlocks? :dunno::blury: hmm

Hey Don, check it out...purple! :coffee:

Badass car though...FO SHO! :D

Oh hell yeah, He'll take two hundred bucks. Give me two hundred too. :barf:

Pete you feelin' generous or somethin'? :laughoff:

The car was built in 2004. He never had it to Glamis or Dumont. Just to the desert he said.

HP not needed for that. I was thinkin' some comp-cut paddles like mine. You'd be flyin'.

This thing is like brand new.

wHERE CAN YOU BUY METHENOL? This car is BADASSSSSSS Purple too!!!!! :coffee:

Don't know where to buy it. But I've heard it's available. Buy it in 55gal drums for $4.50 a gal.

Cars burn more methenol that gas. so that setup would be costly.

:drunk:

Oh hell yeah, He'll take two hundred bucks. Give me two hundred too. :barf:

Pete you feelin' generous or somethin'? :laughoff:

Generous? Hell no! :laughoff: I meant would he take 200 bucks for the car? :coffee: You wanna sell me your car for $200 too? :coffee:

Sweet...2 badass cars for $400! :barf::drunk:

4.50 a gallon for meth in the drum? Dam, someone is making $$$. I dont even buy it by the drum, and I get it for around 2.00.......you do burn almost twice as much, but the octane is way up there, so detonation is unlikely in a boosted car. I run it in my cummins too, just not straight.

Running it straight as primary fuel, it will never over heat either.

Generous? Hell no! :laughing: I meant would he take 200 bucks for the car? :laughoff: You wanna sell me your car for $200 too? :laughing:

Sweet...2 badass cars for $400! :stick_smack::laughoff:

ill make you even pete and give you $400 for either one :thumb: cool

:laughoff: Sounds like you guys bummped heads or something. :laughoff:

Guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

I wish I could hook up all of us like that. :laughing:

4.50 a gallon for meth in the drum? Dam, someone is making $$$. I dont even buy it by the drum, and I get it for around 2.00.......you do burn almost twice as much, but the octane is way up there, so detonation is unlikely in a boosted car. I run it in my cummins too, just not straight.

Running it straight as primary fuel, it will never over heat either.

I was just going off what the seller of that car was sayin'. :dunno:

Not too smart for him to overprice the fuel. :shake:

He did say he adds " Topend oil " to the fuel.

Never overheat? yeah we made a joke about strappin' beers around the blower. :driver:

That sucker get COLD on meth. :thumb:

:laughing: Sounds like you guys bummped heads or something. :laughing:

Guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

I wish I could hook up all of us like that. :stick_smack:

I was just going off what the seller of that car was sayin'. :laughing:

Not too smart for him to overprice the fuel. :laughoff:

He did say he adds " Topend oil " to the fuel.

Never overheat? yeah we made a joke about strappin' beers around the blower. :driver:

That sucker get COLD on meth. :laughoff:

Do you have this guys Number Randog? I might go down and buy if before this trip. Hell I need to get something that will give your car a run for its money!!!!!