Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

fuggin bob :mc_smiley:

possible key words bob used to search for above vids

gay viking

ripped men

micheal jackson kiddie porn

dumbazz gay shiat

white people CANT dance

:beerpint::wub::blah:

all those words come back around to root word which is richard cheese :blah:

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

OK I have finally found them. I looked and looked for yellow ones to match your quad, but couldn't find any. Never the less you will still look quit fetching in these and you can always change the plastics on your bike.

I lookin' out for ya Dude! :laughoff: :shoot:

attachmentid=18062]

post-1439-1200417345_thumb.jpg

Edited by desertskyz
Posted

OK I have finally found them. I looked and looked for yellow ones to match your quad, but couldn't find any. Never the less you will still look quit fetching in these and you can always change the plastics on your bike.

I lookin' out for ya Dude! :laughoff: :mc_smiley:

attachmentid=18062]

MUST....GET.......MORE....FUR

:laughoff: :shoot:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...