Please note: This is just an expeience I'm having. I'm not bad mouthing anyone involved, i still do/plan to keep using this shop. The situation is being dealt with in the appropriate manner. Please don't use this thread to try and resolve it. Or talk crapp.
Custom Shop seems cool, I buy from them for my shop. However the alignment guy doesn't seem to know what he's doing.
I lifted my truck at my shop, pulled left afterwards, no big deal. Paid them $102 to align it because I don't have access to an alignment rack anymore. He spent 1.5hrs messing with it and I got it back worse than I brought it in pulling hard left now, his explaination was he couldn't get a control arm to move it was binding up.
So I mark his adjustments, go to pull it apart and realize he's adjusting my caster in the opposite direction it needs to go. No big deal everybody has a bad day. So I adjust it by sight, now it only drifted left.
Call up Carlo tell him why/what the problem was and have my mom take it down there cuz I don't have time. She sits there another 1.5hrs then the alignment guy tells her there's something majorly wrong with my truck but he doesn't know what it is. He can't get it aligned. When she brings it back to me, he maxed out the caster the wrong direction again!! Put it right back where he did the first time.
So, i just did it my self on the floor with a level and tape measure. Thing drives perfectly straight now!!!!