That's exactly the response I thought I'd get, well deserved though.
I like the SoCal style, now that's something I understand right there!!!!!! Clean, smooth, just enough chrome.
My car is ok speed wise right now nothing I'd brag about yet, beats C5s but then gives them a smoke screen (right ISBB) It'd be fast if I'd stop helping everybody else, and build my motor with the shelves full of parts I already have... F*k I procrastinate to much.
Sure I'll do a top speed, long distance with TURNS race with you through deathvalley at a 120+deg. Then I'll waive to you w/ my A/C on and P/S steering has you sweat to death and ur aircooled motor melts down. I like magnesim fires!!!
We can dispute like this all day, to each his own LIKE YOU SAID. All I care about is do you build/tune or buy ur toys PERIOD end of discussion. I can't compete in the deep pockets game and I'm man enough to admit it.