Jump to content

DirtyPickle

Members
  • Posts

    43
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DirtyPickle

  1. Thanks for the info!
  2. I was out there over the weekend and had problems with the flies too...I dont ever remember having so many flies around. Great trip, but it was too hot, went through my my beers quickly. Saturday, late afternoon saw an ambulance transporting someone to the heli pad. Was wondering if anybody knew what happened???
  3. Does anybody know if there will be vendors out this weekend? I know its an off weekend, but it is spring break for some people.
  4. The pics of the night sky are amazing....great pics!
  5. Great Pics, sorry for irresponsible people out there.
  6. Very cool, great video!!!
  7. Sorry for the late post, but you can use this for the future. Silva rentals, located in corona, 951-751-5236. Mike is the owners name, has two different utility trailers, cool guy, will help you out, rented from him in the past. Also has a web site, not sure what it is, but if you type in silva rentals, I'm sure it will come up.
  8. Love the pic and the point you made
  9. Great Video...cant wait to get out there
  10. Missed Halloween weekend this year, looks like it was a great time.
×
×
  • Create New...