Looking for a rear shock for Raptor...

DunePilot

Figured I'd give this a shot....

I was wondering if anyone here on the board has upgraded the suspension on their Raptor 700, and still has the stock rear shock laying around in the garage. The shock on my bike is blown, and it would be much easier to just grab another one, rather than deal with the hassle of having mine rebuilt.

If you have one, and would be willing to sell it for a REASONABLE amount.... let me know! Thanks. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

i have one 40.00

:laughing::MBdance:

Glen, how the heck did you blow a shock? You only weigh 110lbs..... :beerpint: I did see some on craigslist.

He told me one day in the garage he just noticed some oil on the shock and the back of his Raptor was super soft and springy. :blury:

Glen, how the heck did you blow a shock? You only weigh 110lbs..... :laughing: I did see some on craigslist.

:laughoff::dope: Thanks, Craig. I checked ebay, but didn't look at craigslist.

prolly just a seal and leaked all the shock oil out... get some new seals and call it a day :D

I'm thinkin' you're probably right, Nick. Gonna just grab another one and deal with mine later... then I'll have a spare! Thanks. :dayum:

- Got it handled... I'm getting that shock from raptoroy. Thanks DDR!! :rockwoot::think: