Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Quick Dumont update:

We had an awesome time last weekend ( May 6-7 ) in Dumont. :shocked2:

The weather wasn't bad at all. Just for a few hours in the afternoon it was toasty. Morning rides and evening buzz, I mean rides had perfect weather. Looks like it may be warming up for good now.

Sand was perfect. More peeps than I expected, but not really many.

We kinda took it easy in the dunes this trip.

Just happy to make it through the season safely. Ever feel that way?

Any other DDR peeps go? Whadja think?

Sounds like most of you had a blast gettin' the river ready for me. C-ya there soon. :laughing:

R-

Posted

:shocked2:

True dat, My bad :slap:

Here's a video for you Nick:

:smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :headbang:

:driver::driver:

:blury::blury:

:laughing: :headbang:

:blury::blury:

:driver::dolphin:

:laughoff:

Next time Bud,

R- :headbang:

Posted

I was out there with triplejadogg and his cousin Craig. It was hot but not unbareable. We were at Banshee Hill all day Saturday.

Posted

Wow...Dumont in May? How about June?

I'm puzzled! I was thinking that last weekend would be the last trip for sure. But if the weather is like last weekend I'd go in June. Not down for 120deg though :beerpint:

I was also planning to tear down the car for an annual clutch and rebuild the trans.

I need to replace some worn heims too. I could squeeze another trip out of it though.

R-

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...