800 turbo rotax rhino

controled force

how did you get the rotax?? did you have to buy an entire outlander and part out? how was the motor swap? what mods did you have to do to the drive train?

I bought a new Outlander and sold the rest ,Magnum built the motor mounts and you need to split the fount diff and run safety wire on the bolts that hold the ring gear on also you need to buy a threw shaft from Desert Dog for the rotax motor.

Is that the same rhino in the other you tube videos? Turbo rhino? That thing have a monster truck lift kit on it? Gonna crush some cars? woooohooooooooo!!!!! Looks huge!

Yea,,,,, it's the same rhino, it's got a +6 LT kit on it with the stock wheels,before I did the engine swap it never lifted the front end that hard???? :beercheers:

:ah: thats sick! another guy on here "mush" has a stock 800 in his rhino

yep controlled force is on rhino talk with us, he took his a step even further and turboed it, i am sure it's fast as hell. i rode in a guy named chris turbo rotax artic cat in glamis, and it was so freakin fast we shut it down at 80 because he started geting speed wobbles, on his stock suspension.. scary fast... these motors are the sh*t, i left mine stock, and have all the power i want to climb any hill,EFI, and total reliablity...