Barstow DDR ride

britincali

Im thinking something easyish so the wifes and quad guys can keep up (jk :D )

How about staging at the outlet mall and rolling out to slash-x for an adult beverage then back, or we could hit calico.....

Hows sunday 20th sound?

Post up some ideas im completly open to different riding ares and dates :mischevious:

This could turn into a pretty cool and regular cheepie GTG/ride in a rough econamy :laughoff::laughoff:

Im thinking something easyish so the wifes and quad guys can keep up (jk :D )

How about staging at the outlet mall and rolling out to slash-x for an adult beverage then back, or we could hit calico.....

Hows sunday 20th sound?

Post up some ideas im completly open to different riding ares and dates :mischevious:

This could turn into a pretty cool and regular cheepie GTG/ride in a rough econamy :laughoff: :hungry:

Sounds like a good idea mate makeing a ride out to the old slash-x pub oy I'd be down from some good ol lager :laughoff::grin:

So lets pick at date that works for everyone, also what everyone will be riding/driving would be helpful so I can figure out which kind of trails to take.

The 21st works for me and every other weekend after that (aside from new years as thats the sand weekend!) im gonna be riding my bike and the wifey will be on a quad.

Edited by britincali

• 2 months later...

i wont be able to ride until after the new year.. end of jan early feb.. traveling for work and stuff dont know how long im going to be gone yet.. i just have a ticket there and no return ticket yet

Hey guys what ever happened to this ride?? would love to get out and meet some of you since I dont make it to dumont anymore very much. Let me know....... lets do one maybe on a sunday if we can or sat afternoon,