Winterize your MH or Toyhauler

desertskyz

We talk about this every year, but it may behoove you to drain the water heater. I tis getting below freezing at night. Make sure youf fresh water, black tanks and grey water are drained as well. No one likes problems the day before they leave on a trip.

Other Tips:

1. Open all Faucets and leave them open, including outside shower.

If there is any water left in the lines when they freeze, the ice will follow

the pipes. A shut valve will not let the ice follow the pipe and they can burst.

2. Check to make sure the low water drains are open. Leave them open.

3. If you have a water filter like I do, take the water filter canister off. I learned

the hard way that they freeze and break also. :pics:

We talk about this every year, but it may behoove you to drain the water heater. I tis getting below freezing at night. Make sure youf fresh water, black tanks and grey water are drained as well. No one likes problems the day before they leave on a trip.

Gee, thanks Skyz....did you winterize your imaginary toyhauler?

:pics: No, but Danny and I worked on his MH and it is all good to go. I was going to save the some black water for you, but your all ready full of :poop: :assblast:

I thought you boiled your black water and drank it just like you did in the 1800's when you were a little girl?

I thought you boiled your black water and drank it just like you did in the 1800's when you were a little girl?

See that's what you get for thinking, again.

:pics:

INVISAHAULER :assblast:

I sold it to Rhino King

Now can we get back on topic. Or shall the beatings continue til moral improves.